St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Closing Time

Well another chapter has ended in the fairy tale of my life. Last day of school today. I was actually doing the RGS Amath prelim paper, and then i decided that i should blog first. I want to be able to read this post a couple of years down and recall how i felt leaving ACS(i).

Well the day started off pretty bad. Forgot my camera. I had initially planned to take individual photos of my classmates.. Oh well. Fortunately a few others brought theirs and did the same. So, Poh! If you're reading this by any chance... i want those pics! :>
The rest of the day was pretty fun though. The Farewell Chapel actually went pretty smoothly. During the chapel though, i had this itchy right eye, for some reason(Probably my contacts). So i kept on rubbing, then some classmates noticed and were like,"Hey man, it's okay.. We'll still meet up after u come back from Canada and stuff!" *Hug*. Yeash..
Other than that, the day was pretty normal, with the routine strips and lame rubberband wars.

My special thanks goes out to: Mrs Chia Bee Teck.
Thank you for saving me today, i am in debt to you. If it wasn't for you walking in my class at that divine moment, i would have been .. erm.. stripped.


I feel as if the year has passed so quickly.. i'm so sure that it was just last week when i began wearing long pants to school. POS and the Emerge Conference was like yesterday. I can still recall the first time i walked into the dance studio for my first POS practise, along with Tim. With all the cradle and helicopter stunts.. and how can i forget the "jet" cheer. I still don't know why it was dumped.. Haha.
Man last days always make you look back.. and looking back now, remembering all these things puts a smile on my face.. i really don't want to forget.
But i don't want to be like Lot's wife, looking back and turning into a statue of salt. I want to be like Moses and the Israelites(and Aaron), following the pillar of fire, doing God's will. It'll be tough, but i know that all things will work for my good!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
4.9 Elijah of the year 2004


@ 8:24 PM